Saturday, May 4, 2013

Manginalizing Israel by a Major Seller of Electronic Bibles

I have long had the dream of visiting Israel. In preparation for this I've decided I should learn little bit of Hebrew and ordered a set of lessons which are still in the box they came in.

For years I used an electronic Bible sold through Franklin electronic so I thought I would check for a translator that I could carry with me. I did a search of the Franklin electronic website for Hebrew and came up two translators one with 14 languages and one with 17 languages. The amazing thing to me was that Hebrew was not one of the languages although Arabic and Turkish are on both translators and one had Farsi as well. Talk about marginalizing Israel while selling electronic Bibles.
 
Model Number: EST-5014R Translate to and from 14 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish

Model Number: EST-7117 Translate to and from 17 languages:Arabic, Dutch, English, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese

No comments:

Post a Comment